A little bit about me. I …
- Remember my first computer was a Macintosh with the rainbow colored Apple logo.
- Work in digital & social media marketing.
- Wear black (besides my headshot photo to the left).
- Live by my calendars and daily planner.
- Passionately helped brides feel beautiful from 2009 - 2016 as owner of Caitlin Elizabeth Bridal & Alterations.
- Proudly earned my MBA from the University of Iowa, December 2015.
- Am determined, work hard, and welcome new challenges.
The story goes like this...
My name is Caitlin Sanford. I recently just disconnected from the bridal industry to pursue a career in digital marketing and technology. I did just that by moving to the windy city of Chicago to work for Naehas, a tech company changing the way Fortune 100 companies market to consumers.
I am proud to be a Leatherneck and Hawkeye Alumni! At Western Illinois University, I studied Marketing and Fashion Merchandising. After working for five years, I decided to continue my education at University of Iowa and graduated with my Master of Business Administration in December 2015.
As I continue to grow my skills and experiences, I have decided to share my moments through this personal blog. It's a place for personal perspectives, personal observations, and personal reflection. If one person learns something new from my experiences, I have succeeded.